There’s no “how-to” manual for those who choose to head down the road of entrepreneurship. No list of steps to follow to ensure any kind of success and the maze of potential paths to follow can be overwhelming. That’s exactly why you should work with Devon – she has the background, experience, and personality to help and motivate those eager to learn about the ups and downs of owning your own business!
Passion, perseverance, self-empowerment, and the ability to harness your own potential are just a few of the tenets of Devon’s platform. She wants to inspire people to cultivate success out of setbacks and failure – because she’s lived through them both. Her goal is for people to become the strongest, fiercest version of themselves – because the journey isn’t always easy, and self-doubt can plague the vision you’ve worked hard to create for yourself.
What can Devon do for YOU?
- Speaking engagements (including panelist, breakout speaker, or workshop facilitation)
- Podcast guest
- Inspirational keynote
- Belle Row pop-up shop
Who has worked with Devon?
A variety of magazines, businesses and institutions have sought Devon’s professional expertise including Michigan State University, Lansing Community College, Lansing Area Economic Partnership (LEAP), Capital Area Women’s Lifestyle Magazine, Self Love Beauty, Lansing Capital Gains, and traditional print media. Here are some topics Devon has addressed:
- Inspirational keynote and pop-up shop: career transition from PR to Entrepreneur
- The importance of developing relationships in entrepreneurship
- Women in Business entrepreneur panel
- How to pitch a collaboration with another business
- Creating an identity online
Let’s connect! Click here to partner with Devon.